Monday, March 19, 2012

A Fresh Start

Last weekend our little family went to SoCal to visit with my husbands family and watch the Blue Angel Air Show. While it was a great time all around, both our boys got sick. My little Mr was SO sick he barely watched the air show. I was constantly fighting the "sick" feeling with airborne and some medicine at night. The Hub's got hit with it so hard by Thursday. Our home has felt like a sick farm. Plus its been raining and dismal all week.

BUT I woke up this beautiful Monday morning with a new hope! LOL Most people hate Mondays. I get that. I used to work and knew that Monday meant back to the monetary drudge of life. Yet, now that I am a house Mommy.....I love the freshness that a Monday brings. The Newness of hopes....possibility of dreams beginning....or in this case, this crazy cold to leave my home!!! All my boys are feeling better and thank God, this time I survived the sinking ship.

So Hello Monday....this week I happily greet you :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment